On the bus to Zone Conference
Watching the Priesthood Session of Conference
New haircut!
Well this week was a little rougher than the week before. Not many people were home when we went to visit them. That's not fun. But we had zone training this week and that went really good! We talked a lot about the First Vision and the importance that it has!
and this weekend was General Conference! I LOVED it! All the talks were so great and inspired! We truly do have a living prophet in the world today! I have no doubt about that! If you missed the conference you can watch it or read the talks on lds.org do it.
One talk that really made me think was the talk by Devin G. Durrant about ponderize. To take a different scripture every week and to ponder the scripture and memorize it. 80% ponder and 20% memorize. The scripture will have a bigger impact on you and it can help you to remember it in times on need. I'm going to start doing that. and I know it will help in the long run. I would invite each of you to do it also.
Well there isn't much new here in Catriel. The weather is starting to get warmed and I'm now wearing my short sleeve white shirts! I love it! The cold is good and all but I like it a little warmer. Don't worry mom i´ll wear sunscreen. I wont get burnt too bad.
But I hope all y'all are doing well!
have a great week!
Con amor
Elder Opfar
Buen Día! Im doing good!
also how do you cook asparagus? I bought some today to make. but yeah.
yeah I heard Mitchel is now home! Its crazy how fast the time goes by!
Did Park say anything crazy after his teeth were pulled?
I LOVED Conference. And yeah I noticed that too with President Monson... I have heard he is getting a little sick. The talk by Holland was really great! And by Nelson! I loved them both! I just loved all the talks this session!
also can you send me the ensign of conference in English when you get it next month?
1. Did you watch conference both days?
yes. in Spanish because we watched it here in Catriel and there aren't any other gringos. so I watched it all in Spanish..
2. Were you able to watch the priesthood session or was it too late?
it was too late. but we watched in Sunday in the morning before the first session
3. Where did you watch conference?
in the church at Catriel
4. What was your favorite message?
I don't know. I liked the one by bro. Durrant to ponderize. also Holland, and Nelson, and Hales. And I don't know. I liked them all.
5. What time does your church start in Catriel?
i think 9:30. we haven't had a normal Sunday here.
6. Does your bishop and branch mission leader work well with you both?
the branch President yes. and we don't have a branch mission leader... he went inactive...
7. How are your investigators coming along?
good. this week as rough thought. not many people were in their homes when we went to visit them....
8. I LOVED your pictures last week and would LOVE more...
9. How do you like your new pension?
I like it. it is nice.
and I cut my hair. and my comp and I with the conference. well that is actually the Priesthood session.



No comments:
Post a Comment