Argentina Neuquen Mission
July 2014-July 2016

Argentina Neuquen Mission

Argentina Neuquen Mission
Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, September 28, 2015

Catriel











This week was a really good week here. We have some really good investigators that we are currently teaching. And it all went well this week. And then on Saturday we had a baptism. The kids name is Andres. And it was realy well. he was prepared for this. 
Last night we went out to look for a reference from a guy we talked to this week and we found the house but he didn't want to come out. We ended up talking to his mom and teaching her. And she accepted a baptismal date for the 31 of October! It was a really awesome lesson. We just had a good week with teaching people and finding some new people. It was all really well. I am looking forward to another great week. 
And yesterday we had a conference in 25 de mayo. President Casariego came up and he ended up speaking. He spoke about the restoration and the power that it has to bring the spirit. And its true. I know that Joseph Smith was called to be a prophet of God and he restored the gospel and church of Jesus Christ.
And this next weekend is General Conference! I am really excited that we have the chance to listen to the Prophet this weekend. I love General Conference. I want to invite you all to watch it. Watch it and pay attention to what is said. 

i hope y'all have a great week! 

con amor 
Elder Opfar


hey mom! this week was good! I did not see the moon... and I'm just now writing because we moved pensions this week to the hermanas old pension
but yeah dad told me about the Utes! Dang that's awesome! 

1.  How was your first week in Catriel?
really good! We found a lady last night and put a baptismal date with her for the 31 of Oct and she accepted it. she was super receptive! And this week was really good! 

2.  How do you get along with your companion?  Is he a hard worker?
pretty well! Yeah he works hard. its been good. 

3.  What was the best thing that happened this week?
well the baptism was really good. the kid is prepared. I can see him serving a mission! 

4.  What is the hardest thing that happened?
uhm I don't know. we had an overall good week 

5.  What is the ward like?  Are they friendly?
yeah they are good. yesterday we had a conference in 25 de mayo. but yeah the members are good. 

6.  Did you have your baptism?
yes we did! Elder Pineda did the baptism and I confirmed him

7.  What kind of food did you eat this week?
pasta, rice, chicken, the normal

8.  What is the town like?
small. dirt and concrete in the center. 

9.  How often do you get together with your district?  How about your zone?
uhm I don't know... 

yes I have pictures. they are loading right now. I am just using the camera and cable of Elder Pineda with my sd card

No comments:

Post a Comment