Argentina Neuquen Mission
July 2014-July 2016

Argentina Neuquen Mission

Argentina Neuquen Mission
Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, September 14, 2015

Working in snow isn't as fun as you'd think...







Well where to start this week... So I thought the weather was finally started to warm up and looking good all week. That was until we got snow this week. 2 times actually. I thought I wouldn't see snow until next year but nope I was wrong... Have I


mentioned it isn't as fun to work in snow as you would think? This time was as bad as before though. But that was exciting... Snow.
But this week was a little rougher than last week. We had a lot of appointments that ended up falling though. And the baptismal date that we had also fell. But we were able to do some service this week! we helped a couple people clean up their yards! That was really good. My comp has been wanting to do some service and we finally got to do it this week!! 

One thing I have thought about this week in the Parable of the good Samaritan. This is the Bible Video of the story. It is about service. Serving those that even are our enemies. Would we do this same thing and serve someone as we see them or would we just walk by and not do anything? A lot of times there are people everyday who could use our help. Even if it is something small.

Have a great week! 
con amor
Elder Opfar



Hey mom!  This week was good. Not as good as last week. Our baptism date with Matias fell and we couldn't find him this week... 
That's good that Grandma is coming down! Y'all will have fun! Poor Jax... 

1.  When Elder Teixeira came to speak to you, how small was your group?  
it was all the missionaries in Bariloche, Esquel and San Martin. like 50 people in total. 

2.  Did you get to visit with him one on one?  
No. But I sat on the front row and it was pretty cool. He just came down and was walking in front of us. I didn't talk with him one on one

3.  What did he talk about and what did you learn? 
He talked about preach my gospel and applying it more. And he challenges us to start teaching 21 lessons every week. 

4.  What did you end up doing last week on Pday?  
We just played some basketball and soccer. Nothing super exciting. 

5.  What is the most interesting thing you learned this week?
Uhm I don't know. I have been reading in the war chapters of Alma. I should finish Alma tomorrow! 

6.  How is Matias dong?  He has been fervently prayed for in our home and his name is on the prayer roll at the temple!
his baptism date fell... and we weren't able to find him this week... we tried calling his number but a woman answered and said we had a wrong number... 

7.  What was your favorite thing that happened this week?
I don't know. we were able to do some service this week and that was really good!

8.  What are you studying right now?
I have been studying from the Book of Mormon and from Preach my Gospel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment