Argentina Neuquen Mission
July 2014-July 2016

Argentina Neuquen Mission

Argentina Neuquen Mission
Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Friday, March 20, 2015

Fall is coming in Cipo..



Monday- Pday. We played some soccer and made tacos over in Cipo 2. We then did some service. We cleared out a lot of weeds and and then burnt them. It was like every boy scouts dream- burning everything
Tuesday- We were in the pension all day because Elder Saldivar hurt his back.
Wednesday- We had interviews with President. so that was good. It went well. Once again we stayed in the pension. The other Elders came by and we gave him a blessing. 
Thursday- We went out to work for a couple hours. We talked with Orlando in the street. Set up an appointment for Tuesday. Tried Victor but he wasn't home. Then we went to try a recent convert but he was leaving. 
Friday- We had mission correlation today. Once again stayed in the pension. 
Saturday- We did English class. That was pretty funny listening to one of the kids pronouncing words. We tried going to the Dr but they were closed. 
Sunday- We had 38 people at church today. And in the night we had ward council so that was good. We stayed in the pension. 

This week I had a lot of time to study. One thing I focused on was the Atonement. And our Savior's sacrifice for us. 

But also I watched this video and I really like it. It is about obedience. Sin will always be sin. It doesn't matter if the world legalizes it. Are we doing everything we can to be completely obedient to the commandments of the Lord?


Con amor
Elder Opfar


1.  It's almost FALL there...can you tell it is cooling down?  On Friday your high will be 73...I bet that will feel like heaven!  Have the trees started to change color yet?
its been a little cooler but it is still super hot. haha. 73 I can't wait. The trees are all still green

2.  What is the most interesting thing you have learned this week?  
I have been reading a lot in Jesus the Christ. I have like 100 pages left. I just got through the chapter that talks about the trial of Christ. And I just find it interesting that everything they did was illegal according to their law. The whole trial was illegal. It was interesting to read that and learn about that

3.  If you could do one thing over this week, what would it be and why?
I don't know. We didn't work a lot

4.  Were you able to do any service this week?  If yes, for who?
yes on Monday after pday. a less active family in our area. we went with the other elders to some of their property and helped start clearing it all

5.  Who has been your favorite person this week and why?
I don't know

6.  What has been your biggest success?


7.  What are you looking forward to this coming week?
going out and working more than this past week

8.  What scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
I like D&C 12:8  (And no one can assist in this work except he shall be humble and full of love, having faith, hope, and charity, being temperate in all things, whatsoever shall been trusted to his care.)

9.  What was the toughest thing you had to go through this week?
staying in the pension everyday

10.  What was the funniest thing that happened this week?
1 hit my head on a little doorway thing at a members house when we were leaving lunch. cause it is super short. and now the member always tells me to watch my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment