Monday- Pday. We just relaxed all day. We tried visiting a couple people but they weren't home. So we visited a less active
Tuesday- We contacted with not much success. And then tried visited a less active but they weren't home either.
Wednesday- We found an investigator from a while back who said we could come by again. We had a little success contacting. We tried a couple investigators then visited a less active.
Thursday- We had zone training today. Then we tried going to a recent convert but they weren't home. Victor wasn't home either. We were able to talk with Orlando out on the street for a couple minutes.
Friday- Did our weekly planning. We tried visiting a few people but they weren't home. but we have 1 new potential. Started intercambios. I was with Elder Shearer in our area.
Saturday- We had English class in the morning. No one came so we helped clean the church. We found a couple potentials and found a less active in our area. I cut my hair. It's a little shorter than I wanted but oh well.
Sunday- We had church and had like 40 people there. We tried visiting a few people but they weren't home. We were able to visit a less active though and that was good.
This week I read a talk called Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by Gene R. Cook. It was GREAT! He talks about faith and gives a couple ways to increase our faith. 1. Be believing 2. commit yourself 3. do your part 4. pray 5. expect trails of your faith 6. expect the Lord to act
I really liked this talk. If you all get a chance to, read it.
Faith is Power
Con amor
Elder Opfar
1. There was a huge volcano eruption this last week in Chile, about 7 1/2 hours from you directly west over the Andes. Has any of the ash made it to Cipo? Have you heard anything about it?
yeah I heard about it. I don't think there has been any ash come over. I haven't seen anything
2. What is the most interesting thing you learned this week?
yeah I heard about it. I don't think there has been any ash come over. I haven't seen anything
2. What is the most interesting thing you learned this week?
I read a talk called Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by Gene R Cook. And I really liked it. It was really good. And I finished the Book of Mormon again the week! In English. In Spanish I am in Alma.
3. Who or what helped you the most this week?
The talk by Gene R Cook. It was really good.
4. What has been your biggest challenge this week?
Not being able to visit our investigators that we have
5. What has been your biggest concern?
Not finding the investigators. Not being able to teach them
6. What has been your biggest success?
We visited a less active yesterday and we found out that they have 2 daughters who aren't baptized. So we are going to be working more with them to help reactivate them and so their daughters can get baptized
7. What has been your most significant tender mercy?
Finding potentials. after a long day of walking we were able to find a few people that actually talked with us for a few minutes and are potentials
8. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
the few potentials that we have to visit
9. Do you have a goal for this week?
look for more people that we can teach
10. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week? Were you able to use any Scripture Mastery? :)
I really like I don't remember where it is exactly. I believe it is Moroni or Mormon who says it. They say "I am a disciple of Christ."
(Mom note: it was Mormon in 3 Nephi 5:13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.)
11. Were you fed well? Any especially good food?
We had lunch 5 days. Pretty delicious.
12. Have you learned any useful words this week?
yeah a few. just learning vocab
No comments:
Post a Comment