We got a new investigator. He is really interested in the church. But he is not in our area. He is in the Hermanas so we have to give him to them. He is such a great investigator. We didn´t have as much success this week as what we wanted. But We are determined to make our goals for this up coming week.
The days are long. It is tiring being out walking everywhere every day. But I am loving it so far. There are random dogs on the streets. And a lot of people have dogs. There have been a few times where i feel like if there wasn´t a fence between me and some dogs that they would attack. Haven´t been attacked yet.
My spanish is coming along decently. I am understanding a little more of what people say. I still don´t understand a lot but it is getting better.
Con Amor, Elder Opfar
No comments:
Post a Comment