Argentina Neuquen Mission
July 2014-July 2016

Argentina Neuquen Mission

Argentina Neuquen Mission
Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Arrival in Argentina

Hi mom.

Well I am in Neuquen. We got here last night at like midnight. We had a really long day yesterday. And so we slept and came over to the mission home this morning. Just filled out a little paperwork. And so Sister Lovell said to email our parents and tell them that we are safely in Neuquen. So yeah I am here. It's great so far. It's a different experience. A little different site than what i am used to. It is also a little chilly here but it feels pretty good. We meet our trainers tomorrow. And i'm getting off now. I just wanted you to know that I am here. I love you. 

Love, Elder Tyler Opfar


No comments:

Post a Comment