Argentina Neuquen Mission
July 2014-July 2016

Argentina Neuquen Mission

Argentina Neuquen Mission
Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tender Mercies

"I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."
D&C 84:88



Tyler and Parker chatting at the airport.



I love this picture.  


One last picture of the kids...


...and the goodbye hugs start.





I love these ones between Maris and Tyler.



<3



It was crazy watching him, still so much my little boy, all dressed up like a man in his suit, getting ready to go out into the world.




It was such a comfort to me to know that Brent, Stephanie, and Connor Blaisdell were waiting for him in Salt Lake.  








We are so grateful for the Blaidell's for this sweet act of kindness.





It's real!




There he goes!



When he entered the MTC, our friend Dallen Done was there to check him in and give him his name badge.  What a gift it was to me to get to see my boy, smiling and happy.



We have felt the prayers of our many friends who have been so thoughtful as to remember us.  We are happy and feel God's love, peace, and comfort.

I am convinced that some of the "angels" the Lord promised would bear us up are our dear friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment