Too cloudy to actually see the view...
"Picture from Campanario.... couldn't see ANYTHING. I want to go again before I leave here."
"A giant pine cone, bigger than my hand!"
Mon- It was pday and we went to Cerro Campanario! But you couldnt see anything because it was super cloudy... We did talk to a guy from Scotland and he was pretty cool! We then did a Family Home evening with some members and that was really good!
Tue- We contacting with a little success. We had district meeting. When we Went to visit a few people no one was home. That Wasn't good.
Wed- We didn't have much success contacting and talking to people... We were able to visit an Investigator and a member!
Thur- We tried to contact today but we didn't have success. But we were able to visit a couple members and had some awesome lessons with them!
Fri- We were able to talk to a few people and had success with that. We visited a less active. And We had English classes. Some people went so that was great! We went to visit a member.
Sat- We tried a few people but they weren't home. We walked around trying to find a reference but they weren't home. WE visited a Less active.
Sun- We had church which went really good! A few of the people we went to visit weren't home or were busy. We visited an investigator and had a great lesson with him!
This week I was reading a talk by Elder Jeffery R Holland. I love this talk! I invite all of you to read it or to listen to him talk! This link is here. I know this is true. The Book of Mormon is true! I know that without any doubt.
I hope you all have a great week!
Con amor,
Elder Opfar
1. What are you looking forward to this week?
We have an investigator that could progress well. so I am looking forward to helping him
2. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
Well it was a talk that i really liked. Called Learning the Healers Art by Elaine Marshall. On BYU Speeches. It was awesome!
3. What has been your biggest concern?
We need new investigators. that is our problem
4. What has been your biggest success?
The one investigator that we have that could progress really well!
5. Have you been able to serve anyone this week?
This week no. We didn't have any opportunities...
6. How is your new district? Does everyone get along?
Pretty good! The new hermana is from Uruguay! And Hermana Larmouth is in my district again!
7. If you could do one thing over this week, what would it be?
Uhm I don't know
No comments:
Post a Comment