Argentina Neuquen Mission
July 2014-July 2016

Argentina Neuquen Mission

Argentina Neuquen Mission
Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Friday, March 21, 2014

Tyler received his call on Friday, March 21st.  The mail didn't come until 5:15 pm and it was pure torture!!  Rob came over after school and they waited patiently...  :)  Once it came, Tyler texted and tweeted that it was finally here and he was opening it at 6:30.  I was surprised by how many people were able to drop everything at such short notice and be there to support him!





Karlee and Maddie.  BFF's.


As people came, they made guesses on our world map.  


I (mom) was so surprised when he said Argentina...I had pretty much not even thought about South America.  I was pretty convinced that he would be going to Europe, and that he would probably be in the Germany or Netherlands area.  

Ironically...Argentina is 85% European.  Mostly Italians and Germans.  Tyler is so excited to serve there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment